Mission Statement & Goals
It is the principal objective of Sunshine Coast FC Pty Ltd to create a football club, which is:
- fully professional in all aspects of its operations;
- committed to the development and advancement of all of its players and staff;
- to provide the best quality football entertainment possible at the best value for money possible;
- innovative and flexible in its coaching and management practices;
- to strive to encourage and develop programs, services and activities targeted at all levels from novice to the elite, which foster safe and ethical participation in amateur and semi-professional football;
- to deliver quality and value for money football tourism based services.
Values & Ethics
Sunshine Coast FC believes in and promotes the following values:
- Pursuing excellence;
- Encouraging sportsmanship and ethical participation;
- Achieving equity and fairness;
- Anti-discrimination in both gender and ethnicity.
- Fostering a fun and safe environment;
- Practising responsibility and accountability;
- Promote and serve the greater good of the game of football.