The Fire are currently seeking a Lead Academy Coach to deliver for the Female section of our Full Time Academy Program at Peregian Beach College. The Academy program currently has over 120+ Female and Male academy players training 4 days a week on campus.
This role is paid for 16 hours a week within the school term and may involve other paid roles within the club for the right candidate.
- Delivery of The Fire Way curriculum to our Female Academy Players
- Completion of quarterly player feedback reports
- Attendance at Female School competitions
We are looking for someone:
- Passionate about female football and growing the game on the Sunshine Coast
- A ‘C’ licence holder on willing to obtain one (the club will be able to support for the right candidate)
- 2 years coaching or equivalent playing experience
- Blue Card holder or willing to obtain
- Must be Sunshine Coast Based
To apply for this position please contact our Sporting Director Melvyn Wilkes at firstname.lastname@example.org